BLUEBERRY LEMON PROTEIN OATMEAL
INGREDIENTS: (makes 2 servings)
-1/4 cup (frozen) blueberries (frozen ones just melt in better but fresh work too)
- 1/2 lemon + zest
- 2/3 cup oats (steel cut or quick oats)
- 1 cup water (or almond milk)
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp vanilla greek yogurt
- Splash of vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup egg whites
- 1 tbsp honey
- optional: 1 scoop @vitalproteins collagen powder
1. Bring the water to a boil, then add in oats. Stir on low heat.
2. Once it’s thickened a bit, add in vanilla, blueberries, honey, lemon zest, salt, and lemon juice.
3. Add in egg white and stir for a few minutes(still on low heat)
4. Top with Greek yogurt and lemon zest and enjoy!